Silicone molydisulfhide grease ## SS 7215
Silicone molydisulfhide grease ## SS 7215 is a unique suspension of Molybdenum disulphide in a Polydimethyl Siloxane Fluid base.
· Non–drying, non–solidifying, non–evaporative, non–drip under conditions of high or low temperature.
· Resistant to water washout and moisture attack.
· Excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions.
· High adhesion to both plastic & metal substrates.
· Free from mineral or petroleum solvents for excellent compatibility with most plastics & rubber.
Appearance Viscous, Black Fluid
Specific Gravity 0.9977
Flow Time (B4), mins. 45
Molysulphide Content, w/w, %. 3
2800 rpm / 45mins Passes test
Copper Strip Corrosion Passes test
It may be used to lubricate plastic, metal components operating under conditions of high load, high temperature and under severe climatic conditions.
Silicone molydisulfhide grease ## SS 7215 does not exhibit any significant change in properties if stored properly in original packs for over two years. Slight hardening of the paste or slight oil bleeding is considered normal and is reversible by agitation. However, warranty claims, in case of manufacturing defects is limited to one year from date of manufacturing.